Studio 483, LLC. is seeking a CAD Technician with 1 - 5 years of experience in medium to large-scale K-12, Higher Ed, healthcare, civic, retail and/or mixed-use project types.
- Preparation of Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents.
- Experience in the the Construction Administration/Management phase of the project.
- Use of AutoCAD 2016 and Revit Version 2016 to prepare design and construction documents.
- Work with other staff to coordinate project production.
- Collaborate with sub consultants to develop complete project documents.
- The ideal candidate must meet the following qualification to be considered:
- Experience working in an architectural office.
- Professional degree from an accredited program.
- Possess creativity, self-discipline, strong leadership, and organizational skills.
- 1 – 5 years CAD production experience in all phases of project through post-occupancy.
- Knowledge of building codes (Illinois and Iowa).
- Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, BIM and SketchUp knowledge.
Competitive compensation includes an excellent benefits package offering paid holidays and PTO; 401(k) and profit sharing plan; other benefit offerings include: health insurance, voluntary group dental and vision insurances; company provided life insurance and short and long-term disability insurance.