Studio 483, LLC. is seeking a Project Architect with 5-10 years of Project Management experience in medium to large-scale K-12, Higher Ed, healthcare, civic, retail and/or mixed-use project types.
- Preparation of Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents.
- Manages scheduling, budgets, staffing, sub consultants, and contractors.
- Establish and maintain ongoing, productive client relationships.
- Moderate emphasis on the Construction Administration/Management phase of the project.
- Manages 1-3 individuals.
- The ideal candidate must meet the following qualification to be considered:
- Professional Degree in Architecture from an accredited program.
- Possess creativity, self-discipline, strong leadership, and organizational skills.
- 5-10 years Project Management experience in all phases of project through post-occupancy.
- Advanced knowledge of Building Codes (Illinois and Iowa).
- Understanding of technical regulations and related code compliance.
- Candidates must have CAD experience. AutoCAD, Revit, BIM and SketchUp knowledge and experience is required.
Competitive compensation includes an excellent benefits package offering paid holidays and PTO; 401(k) and profit sharing plan; other benefit offerings include: health insurance, voluntary group dental and vision insurances; company provided life insurance and short and long-term disability insurance.